Turku Science Park
Turku Business Region gathers together the Turku region businesses, universities, organisations and municipalities. The 22.000 companies, six universities, and an extensive co-operation network of different players in the region speed up the generation of new products and services as well as growth of business operations and local well-being.
The co-ordination of the business and innovation services in the region is the responsibility of the regional development company Turku Science Park Ltd.
- Turku Business Region is the most dynamic cluster of business and innovation activities in Finland
- The connections in the Turku region also work nationally, and the region has a key role in the developing Stockholm–Turku–Helsinki–St. Petersburg axis
- Support for startup companies
- Five spearhead clusters
- Growth and development services
- Internationalisation services
- Business accelerators
- Startup community
- Business advisors