We are one of the leaders of support system to entrepreneurship and international cooperation in business and innovation sphere with the overall aim of regional development and raising of competitiveness of Russian SMEs using positive practical experience of foreign countries.
Today Victoria Foundation is well placed to serve its customers coming from different countries to take new business opportunities to grow and strengthen their business. The Foundation`s approach is based on ground-level knowledge of the needs existing in the Russian private and public sectors — needs which can be met with business and technical solutions that have already been proven in a developed competitive economy.
To begin, contact us via Email and we will be glad to start cooperating with you.
- Established in 2008 on the base of Business Information Centre INOK
- A local chain of EEN-Russia (2010-2016)
- Profound knowledge of the regional economic and business environment
- Exclusive information resources and technologies
- Strong local and international partnership network
- Market research and social-economic reviews
- Technology transfer
- Participation in EU projects (economic and regional development)
- Export promotion (business missions, forums and workshops, exhibitions etc.)
- Sales promotion for individual companies
- Knowledge, experience, data and networks to initiate knowledge flow in all segments of business development
- Access to finance / audit / legal / sales / information security services
- Up-to-date office facilities (conference and meeting rooms, a call-center, technically equipped training center, IT networks and reception services)