DESY Deutsches Elektronensynchroton
Just some facts about your centre
DESY's Innovation and Technology Transfer Department (ITT) identifies promising inventions, supports industrial collaborations, helps DESY researchers network with industry via clusters and interest groups, and supports spin-offs that develop out of research operations. The DESY Start-up Office as a department of ITT provides individual advice to founders and start-ups that offer high-tech products or services.
Both start-up infrastructures offer:
on more than 4.000 sqm: flexible office, co-working space, meetings rooms, unique combination of stat-of-the-art laboratories.
● Competitive lease
● Ideal combination of flexible office space, co-working units, seminar and meeting rooms, laboratories and a shared cafeteria
● Extensive networking possibilities for the start-ups, self-employed and established small companies
● Desirable location in the West of Hamburg in direct vicinity to all research institutes located on the DESY campus
Start-ups and founders from the research background will find on more than 4.000 sqm: flexible office, co-working space, meetings rooms, unique combination of stat-of-the-art laboratories.
- Start-up support
- Special renting offers for start-ups
- Close cooperation with regional business support agencies, universities, and research institutions
Start-ups and founders from the research background find in the “DESY Innovation Village”, an incubator nestled directly in the heart of the research campus in Hamburg-Bahrenfeld, and the “Start-up Labs Bahrenfeld” a mutual project between DESY, the University of Hamburg and the city of Hamburg, 4.000 sqm: flexible office, co-working space, meetings rooms, unique combination of stat-of-the-art laboratories.