- 1. The Administrator of your personal data is Stowarzyszenie Klaster ICT Pomorze Zachodnie (ICT West Pomerania Cluster), an association with its registered office in Szczecin at ul. Niemierzyńska 17a, 71-441 Szczecin, with its offices in Technopark Pomerania, building F3, ul. Cyfrowa 6 (room 0.17), 71-441 Szczecin, tel: +48 91 85 22 921, e-mail biuroklasteritt and in WITENO GmbH, Walter-Rathenau –Str. 49a 17489 Greifswald.
- 2. Your personal data, in the form of given name, surname, institution represented by you, e-mail address and image will be processed, in order to:
1) enable the Administrator to organize a project under the name “The Development of Polish-German cross-border cooperation” launched within the framework of the project “The fight against the COVID-19 pandemic and its implications in the Pomerania Euroregion” – “the Small Scale Projects Fund – Communication-Integration-Cooperation”, co-financed from the cooperation programme Interreg VA Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania/Brandenburg/Poland (hereinafter referred to as “the Project”), including the verification of your applications for participation in the a/m event which are to be sent as a completed form which can be found on https://www.witeno.de/index.php?id=394&no cache=1, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 point f of Regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and on repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “the RODO”);
- 2) for purposes connected with the implementation of your Project, by using the data in the promotional materials, placing them on the website and in the social media of Stowarzyszenie Klaster ICT Pomorze Zachodnie, their presentation during meetings or conferences promoting the EU projects, for promotional, advertising and information purposes, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 point a of the RODO;
- 3) fulfil legal obligations of the Administrator arising from the participation in the project “The fight against the COVID-19 pandemic and its implications in the Pomerania Euroregion” – “the Small Scale Projects Fund – Communication-Integration-Cooperation”, co-financed from the cooperation programme Interreg VA Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania/Brandenburg/Poland, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 point c of the RODO;
- 3. Recipients of personal data are authorized employees of the Administrator, entities to whom the personal data should be made available in order to comply with a legal obligation, including the entities of which data are entrusted to achieve the processing objectives, including Stowarzyszenie Gmin Polskich Euroregionu Pomerania (Association of Polish Local Authorities of the Euroregion Pomerania) with its registered office in Szczecin, al. Wojska Polskiego 184C, 71-256 Szczecin, as well as IT service and Web hosting providers.
- 4. Your data won’t be transferred to third countries in the meaning of the RODO, or to any international organizations.
- 5. Your personal data will be stored at least until the time when the purpose for which they are processed is achieved or until the withdrawal of consent and request to remove the data by the person to whom they concern.
- 6. In consideration of the personal data processing by the Administrator, you are entitled to:
- 1) request access to your data processed by the Administrator;
- 2) correct (rectify) the data;
- 3) removal of data or limitation of their processing;
- 4) data transfer, which means the right to receive the data transferred by the Administrator or to request their transfer to another entity.
7. You can object at any time to processing of your data with a view to fulfil legally justified interests of the Administrator or to data processing for marketing purposes.
8. With regard to the data processed pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 point a of the RODO, you are entitled to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
9. Provision of personal data is voluntary, i.e. it doesn’t result from any legal requirement or isn’t necessary to conclude a contract, however, the refusal to do so can cause the inability to fulfil the objectives of their processing.
Consent to the processing and dissemination of image
I, the undersigned [...], pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 point a of the RODO and pursuant to art. 81 par 1 of the Law on copyright and neighbouring rights, hereby agree to the processing and dissemination of my image in electronic form, including the screen recordings or screenshots from workshops conducted by means of distance communication, together with the identification data, including the given name and surname, within the framework of the project “The Development of Polish-German cross-border cooperation”, for purposes connected with implementation of the same project, by using them in promotional materials, placing on the website and in the social media of Stowarzyszenie Klaster ICT Pomorze Zachodnie, or WITENO GmbH, Walter-Rathenau –Str. 49a 17489 Greiswald, their presentation during meetings or conferences promoting the EU projects, for promotional, advertising and information purposes. The consent includes a possibility to process the image through its framing and composition. I am aware that I can withdraw my consent at any time.